- Online Marketing Solutions
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- e-Commerce Solutions
- Website Design & Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
- Webometrics Ranking of World Universities
Job Vacancies at FJP Marketing Sdn. Bhd.We have occasionally positions available, please see below for details. We offer a friendly and relaxed working environment, a five day work week (Mo - Fri, 9:00am to 6:00pm), and all our positions are open to any race, gender and age - we proudly follow the 1Malaysia spirit.
We expect you to be a good team player but to also be able to work independently. All our offices are smoke-free, so non-Smokers will be preferred. The positions are available immediately unless stated otherwise, and salaries will depend on qualification.
Location: Wangsa Maju (KL office)
Position available: - Position has been filled -
- Build and maintain our in-house websites.
- Design and build clients' web sites.
- Liaise with clients to discuss the needs and requirement for their website design.
- Come up with design ideas, create layout and website design.
- If possible, conceptualize and design multimedia content.
- You need to have the following required skills: HTML coding, Basic CGI script, CSS knowledge, Photoshop (or any equivalent s/w), Flash/Banner animation, Ms Frontpage & Dreamweaver (or any equivalent s/w). If you are comfortable with free hand HTML coding that would be a major added advantage.
- Preferably you should have at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- You need to be able to converse in English.
- You should have at least 1 year of working experience in this field, and your skills need to be up-to-date. Experience in producing work for commercial clients is a plus.
- If you have working knowledge of PHP/MySQl that would be added advantage.
- If you have any SEO skills that would be added advantage.
- You need to be creative and able work independently.
- You must be willing to work in Wangsa Maju.
- You have to be Malaysian citizen.
Positions for Freelancers
We also like to work with freelancers on a per-project basis, and we DO pay well for high quality work.
No matter where you are in the world, if you are interested in working with us please contact us. Please include some reference to your previous work, like links to websites you did, or a link to your portfolio. Some particular skills we are looking for are:
- Graphic Designer for both web based and print material projects.
- Proof Readers (native English speakers only, please.)