- Online Marketing Solutions
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- e-Commerce Solutions
- Website Design & Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
- Webometrics Ranking of World Universities
Pay-per-Click Advertising (PPC)Advertising on Search Engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing is commonly referred to as Pay-per-Click (PPC) Advertising. Website owners try to attract potential customers on search engines by bidding for particular search terms, commonly called 'keywords'.
When a prospective customer searches for the same or related keywords that you as advertiser is targeting, search engine such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing will display your advertisement within their search results. You need to pay the search engines only when the prospective customer clicks on your ads and visits your website.
The good thing is that PPC advertising provides immediate results. The bad is that it requires significant expertise and experience to properly set-up and manage an advertising campaigns. This includes having an excellent understanding of how your target customers behave online, what keywords they use to search for your products or services, which keywords work best, how to optimise your ads and a lot more to keep an advertising campaign profitable. In fact, Pay-per-Click advertising involves continuous work and optimisation.
How we can help your Business
Your PPC advertising campaign will be efficiently set-up by a Google certified Adwords Professional. Your assigned account manager has undergone specific PPC training, and his competency has been certified by Google Adwords and/or Microsoft adCenter.
We provide you with:
- years of experience in planning and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver excellent results
- statistical analysis of marketing campaign data enabling you to make informed decisions
- Google Adwords and Microsoft adCenter certified account managers
- being up to date with industry best practices and trends
- access to dedicated support from Google, Yahoo and Bing
- a single point of contact for all your online marketing needs, which may also include other services we offer.