- Online Marketing Solutions
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- e-Commerce Solutions
- Website Design & Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
- Webometrics Ranking of World Universities
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Most Internet users use search engines like Google, Yahoo! and MSN's Bing to look for information, products and services online. The links that come out on the first page of the Search Engine Results (SERPs) are most likely to get clicked by the user, and will hence receive most of the resulting business. The higher your website ranks in the organic search results the more profitable your Online Marketing efforts will be. This is where Search Engine Potimization (SEO) comes in:
The most effective way to drive visitors to your website at the lowest cost is to build your website's organic search engine ranking. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an effective tool for improving the volume and quality of traffic to your website. The process involves a combination of "on page" and "off page" strategies design to support your business goals. Visibility in the search engines will improve your company's online brand exposure while increasing site traffic, time one site, and conversions.
How do we get your website to the top?
We design your SEO campaign to begin with a thorough setup process that includes an extensive keyword analysis and on-page optimization to make your websites search engine friendly. This includes the following deliverables:
- Client Needs Assessment Review
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research and Strategy
- Baseline Keyword Ranking Report
- Keyword targeting along with unique branding enticement of the Title Tags & Meta Descriptions (i.e. Keyword assignment creation and implementation)
- Keyword Assignment Creation and Implementation
- Google Analytics Setup
- Google Webmaster Tools Setup
- Canonicalization of non-www & www
- Canonicalization of Index or default pages
- URL rewriting using keyword rich URLs with an organized categorization
- Proper use of the robots.txt file to direct the search engines away from corporate sensitive information on the site
- Proper interlinking of the site for both discovery by the search engines and SEO strength of the pages
- Utilization of all client associations and relationships to build proper linking to the site
- Resolution of web elements that can potentially cause penalties or banning in search engines
- Continuation of constant client communication and in depth metrics reports to weigh SEO effectiveness against the client's overall goals
- Directory Submissions
- Press Releases
- Article writing and submissions to article directories
- Blog and forum posts
- Link encouragement campaigns
Reporting will be based on the analytics of the websites involved, along with information provided by the search engines themselves, such as Google Webmaster Tools. This data is combined in tandem with our knowledge and experience within the industry to provide direct and pertinent reporting, as well as identify recommendations.
Why chose us?
Search engine algorithms change regularly, and FJP marketing prides itself on being aware of the latest developments in SEO. Unlike many SEO companies who use outdated strategies and techniques, our search engine optimization team is constantly receiving SEO training and is aware of what search engines value the most today. We apply new developments into our SEO strategies through our:
- In-depth SEO labs and diagnostics
- Prioritizing quality link building
- Conducting accurate and extensive keyword research focusing on long tail keyword terms with a high keyword effectiveness index score
- Internal and External Link analysis
Take the first step to get ahead of your competitors websites and Contact Us for a free consultation.